Select event terms to filter by
« Tuesday October 03, 2017 »
Start: 10/03/2017 4:00 pm
End: 10/03/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (middle school A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for medium sized 3-4 feet tomorrow... Winds may be a factor.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

We are targeting to do the practice at Dunes. Please look for the Surf Club Trailer... If it's not at Dunes, then continue down to Roosevelt.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. We'll do a brief meeting at the trailer before we start.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you tomorrow!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content