Events

Select event terms to filter by
« Tuesday October 10, 2017 »
Tue
Start: 10/10/2017 4:00 pm
End: 10/10/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for LARGE sized 4-6 feet tomorrow. Swells of this size is not safe for surfing Dunes. We'll give it a shot at Surfer's. If it gets too big, we'll pull the kids out of the water.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

We will have the trailer in the dirt lot across the highway at Surfer's. Please use extreme caution crossing the highway as this will be at the peak of commute time!

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. We'll do a brief meeting at the trailer before we start.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you tomorrow!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content