Select event terms to filter by
« Week of November 6, 2017 »
Start: 11/07/2017 4:00 pm
End: 11/07/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for small sized 3-5 feet Tuesday. Conditions should clean.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. Remember, we are now back to standard time so it will be getting dark an hour earlier.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

If you borrowed a Wavestorm surfboard from the trailer, please be sure to bring it back tomorrow. We ran short of boards last week!

See you Tuesday!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Start: 11/12/2017 9:00 am
End: 11/12/2017 11:00 am

Club Surfers,

Surf should be in the 3-4 foot range for tomorrow morning with a light SE breeze. Hopefully clean conditions.

Reminder... We do not bring the trailer to B practices... so be sure to bring your own boards!

Be sure to check your email Sunday morning in case we cancel or move to a different location.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content