Select event terms to filter by
« Week of December 4, 2017 »
Start: 12/05/2017 4:00 pm
End: 12/05/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for medium sized 4-5 feet Tuesday. Conditions should clean and off shore!

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. Remember, we are now back to standard time so it will be getting dark an hour earlier.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you Tuesday!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Start: 12/10/2017 9:00 am
End: 12/10/2017 11:00 am

Club Surfers,

Surf should be in the 3-5 foot range for tomorrow morning with offshore winds.

Reminder... We do not bring the trailer to B practices... so be sure to bring your own boards!

Be sure to check your email Sunday morning in case we cancel or move to a different location.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content