Events

Select event terms to filter by
« Monday December 18, 2017 »
Mon
Start: 12/18/2017 4:00 pm
End: 12/18/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

We are planning on moving the practice to Monday since the rest of the week will be too big for club surfers.

Forecast is calling for medium sized 3-5 feet. Conditions should clean and off shore!

Please email Marty at marty.vci@gmail.com if you are planning on surfing. So long as a few of you are planning on attending and the conditions look favorable we will run it!

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. Remember, we are now back to standard time so it will be getting dark an hour earlier.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content