Events

Select event terms to filter by
Monday December 18, 2017
Start: 12/18/2017 4:00 pm
End: 12/18/2017 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

We are planning on moving the practice to Monday since the rest of the week will be too big for club surfers.

Forecast is calling for medium sized 3-5 feet. Conditions should clean and off shore!

Please email Marty at marty.vci@gmail.com if you are planning on surfing. So long as a few of you are planning on attending and the conditions look favorable we will run it!

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm. Remember, we are now back to standard time so it will be getting dark an hour earlier.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Tuesday January 09, 2018
Start: 01/09/2018 4:00 pm
End: 01/09/2018 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Club Surfers,

Welcome back from your Winter break!! We are now officially into our stormy season and practice from here on out will be a challenge to pull off consistently. We'll still target Tuesday's and Sunday's however we will only run the practices if we feel the conditions are safe to do so. From time to time we may run a impromptu practice if conditions line up nicely on an off day. We'll do our best to give you all 24 hours notice.

Surf forecast for San Mateo County is calling for 8-12 feet tomorrow which will most likely equate to 6-8 foot faces at Dunes. That coupled with projected 16 knot winds out of the north west is sure to make for "victory at sea" conditions.

So no practice for tomorrow. We'll send out an update for this upcoming weekend.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Saturday January 27, 2018
Start: 01/27/2018 9:00 am

"C AND B" Club Surfers,

It looks like the large winter swells may be taking a break for a week or so... Tomorrow is still a bit big for running club, but Tuesday is a possibility as well as next weekend.

Please look for an email update Monday evening.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Sunday February 04, 2018
Start: 02/04/2018 9:00 am
End: 02/04/2018 11:00 am

Club Surfers,

Surf should be in the 3-5 foot range for tomorrow morning with offshore winds.

Reminder... We do not bring the trailer to B practices... so be sure to bring your own boards!

Be sure to check your email Sunday morning in case we cancel or move to a different location.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Sunday February 11, 2018
Start: 02/11/2018 9:00 am
End: 02/11/2018 11:00 am

Club Surfers,

Forecast is calling for the winds to ease and switch around overnight. If so, we could have offshore winds to clean things up tomorrow morning. Let's shoot for a free surf session at Dunes at 9 am tomorrow.

Reminder... We do not bring the trailer to B practices... so be sure to bring your own boards!

Be sure to check your email Sunday morning in case we cancel or move to a different location.

Coach Marty

Monday February 12, 2018
Start: 02/12/2018 4:00 pm
End: 02/12/2018 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for medium sized 4-5 feet Tuesday. Conditions should clean and off shore!

I know many of you are involved in other activities now and may not be able to attend. Please email me in advance if you are planning on attending. marty.vci@gmail.com I need at least 5 surfers to run practice. I'll send out an update tomorrow afternoon to confirm that practice is on.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you Tomorrow!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content