Select event terms to filter by
« Tuesday January 09, 2018 »
Start: 01/09/2018 4:00 pm
End: 01/09/2018 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Club Surfers,

Welcome back from your Winter break!! We are now officially into our stormy season and practice from here on out will be a challenge to pull off consistently. We'll still target Tuesday's and Sunday's however we will only run the practices if we feel the conditions are safe to do so. From time to time we may run a impromptu practice if conditions line up nicely on an off day. We'll do our best to give you all 24 hours notice.

Surf forecast for San Mateo County is calling for 8-12 feet tomorrow which will most likely equate to 6-8 foot faces at Dunes. That coupled with projected 16 knot winds out of the north west is sure to make for "victory at sea" conditions.

So no practice for tomorrow. We'll send out an update for this upcoming weekend.

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content