Events

Select event terms to filter by
« Monday February 12, 2018 »
Mon
Start: 02/12/2018 4:00 pm
End: 02/12/2018 5:30 pm

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for medium sized 4-5 feet Tuesday. Conditions should clean and off shore!

I know many of you are involved in other activities now and may not be able to attend. Please email me in advance if you are planning on attending. marty.vci@gmail.com I need at least 5 surfers to run practice. I'll send out an update tomorrow afternoon to confirm that practice is on.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you Tomorrow!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Syndicate content