Wednesday 4.5.17 Club Surfers "B" Practice **Dunes Beach**

04/05/2017 4:00 pm
04/05/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

"B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Club Surfers,

Looks like we may have an opportunity to get a club session in on Wednesday. The forecast is calling for 4-6 feet which is a bit big for the C's (Parents Discretion) but should be fine for A's and B's.

Unless otherwise noted... practice will be at Dunes at 4:00pm. We will have the trailer with the Wavestorm (Softops).

Please be sure to check email tomorrow afternoon before heading to the beach. I'll send out an update if location changes or if cancelled.

Coach Marty

Share this