Tuesday 4.18.17 Club Surfers "B" Practice **Dunes Beach**

04/18/2017 4:00 pm
04/18/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

"B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Club Surfers,

Sorry for the late notice but it looks like we may be able to pull off club practice today! We'll keep an eye on the winds throughout the day. If things hold together... practice is on! This should be okay for C's too... but parents need to be present to make the final decision.

Unless otherwise noted... practice will be at Dunes at 4:00pm. We will have the trailer with the Wavestorm (Softops).

Please be sure to check email this afternoon before heading to the beach. I'll send out an update if location changes or if cancelled.

Coach Marty

Share this