Tuesday 5.23.17 4 PM Club Surfers "B" Practice **Dunes Beach**

05/23/2017 4:00 pm
05/23/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

"B" Surfers, (A's and C's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for small 2-3 feet tomorrow. Conditions should be fun for all levels of surfers.

As usual.. C Surfers parents must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you tomorrow!

Coach Marty

Share this