Wednesday 5.31.17 4 PM Club Surfers "B" Practice **Dunes Beach**

05/31/2017 4:00 pm
05/31/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

"B" Surfers, (A's and C's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for 3-4 ft south swell tomorrow. Conditions should be fun for A's and B's if winds cooperate. May be challenging for C's with the longer period energy. Parent's of C's must be present to observe conditions and make the final determination if it's okay to let their surfer surf.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you tomorrow!

Coach Marty

Share this