*** UPDATE**** HEALTH WARNING! AIR QUALITY INDEX IS AT 163 DUE TO FIRES - TUESDAY 10.17.17 4 PM Club Surfers "C AND B" Practice **JETTY*** PRACTICE IS OPTIONAL

10/17/2017 4:00 pm
10/17/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

*** UPDATE ****

AIR QUALITY INDEX 163 Health Message: People with heart or lung disease, older adults, and children should avoid prolonged or heavy exertion. Everyone else should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion.

https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_city&zipcode=94019&subm...

We will be at the Jetty with the Trailer. It will be up to the parents to make the determination if it is okay for the kids to surf.

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for LARGE sized 6-8 feet tomorrow. Swells of this size is not safe for surfing Dunes. We'll give it a shot at Surfer's. If it gets too big, we'll pull the kids out of the water.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

We will have the trailer in the dirt lot across the highway at Surfer's. Please use extreme caution crossing the highway as this will be at the peak of commute time!

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you tomorrow!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Share this