TUESDAY 10.31.17 4 PM Club Surfers "C AND B" Practice **Dunes (To be confirmed)***

10/31/2017 4:00 pm
10/31/2017 5:30 pm
America/Los Angeles

"C AND B" Surfers, (A's Welcome)

Forecast is calling for medium sized 3-5 feet Tuesday. Fingers crossed that this large swell from this weekend has pulled some sand out to get our sandbars back. If so we will shoot for Dunes Beach this Tuesday.

C Surfers parents or a responsible parent appointed adult must be present to observe and make the call if it okay for there surfer to go out.

Please be suited up and ready to go by 4pm.

Please check your email before heading to the beach to make sure the location hasn't changed or that practice hasn't been cancelled.

See you Tuesday!

Coaches Marty and Oliver

Share this